Paleo Recipe Cookbooks 370 Paleo Recipes
12 FREE Paleo Beef Recipes:
Paleo ground beef recipes: Beef Taco Salad Recipe - Paleo Beef Meatloaf Recipe - Steak Salsa Verde - Paleo Beef Short Rib Recipes - Prime Rib Recipe - Paleo Nutty Meatloaf - Paleo Steak Mushroom Onion Recipe - Winter Beef Stew - Paleo Beef Spinach Salad - Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe - Paleo Pot Roast Recipe - Paleo Steak Kabobs - Paleo Marinade Steak Recipe - Paleo Grilled Steak Portobello Gravy Recipe - Beef Marinades and Rubs -Paleo Breakfast Recipes - Paleo Lunch Recipes - Paleo Dinner
|Paleo Taco Salad Recipe + Beef Meatloaf Recipe|
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (as needed)
- In small bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well with spoon then use hand to kneed dough. Dough should be elastic and hold together. If dough too dry add small amount of water as needed.
- Divide dough in equal balls . Roll each ball on parchment paper.
- For circular tortilla divide dough with large bowl or large cookie cutter.
- Place olive oil in skillet and bring to medium heat. When olive oil hot place tortilla cook each side for 30 to 40 seconds. Remove drain paper towel.
- Continue and cook each tortilla. The longer tortilla fried crispier each tortilla becomes.
Serve warm or cool
|Paleo Beef Recipe|
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 anchovy fillet, cut into pieces
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- 5 cups baby field greens
- Optional 1 ripe soft avocado pitted
-In a food processor, purée parsley, basil, garlic, capers, tomato and anchovy fillet. Slowly add olive oil, pulsing until completely combined. Add lime juice, salt and pepper. Process until blended and the sauce is smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning. Salt to taste. Set sauce aside.
-Season the steak to taste and grill, broil or pan fry to your liking. Slice it thinly and drizzle with salsa verde.
- Optional top with sliced avocados
Serve over greens.
Paleo Beef Short Rib Recipes
|Paleo Beef Short Rib Slow Cook and Braised Beef Short Recipes|
Paleo Recipe - Prime Rib Roast Recipe
Paleo Beef Recipes
|Paleo Beef Recipe|
3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
1/2 cup orange marmalade (not processed)
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon mustard powder
1 (8 pound) prime rib roast
1/4 cup olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix together the ginger, marmalade, (4) garlic and mustard (marinade).
Prick holes all over the roast with a 2 pronged fork.
Cut 4 garlic cloves in halves and insert throughout interior of roast.
Pour marinade over roast. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, basting at least twice.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan.
Pour olive oil over roast, and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Insert a roasting thermometer into the middle of the roast, making sure that the thermometer does not touch any bone. Cover roasting pan with aluminum foil, and seal edges tightly around pan.
Cook roast for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
After the first hour, remove the aluminum foil.
Baste, reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and continue roasting for 1 more hour.
The thermometer reading should be at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium-rare, and 170 degrees F (76 degrees C) for well done.
Remove roasting pan from oven, place aluminum foil over roast, and let rest for about 30 minutes before slicing.
Provided: Paleo Recipe
Paleo Nutty Meatloaf Recipe
Paleo Beef Recipes can substitute ground beef with ground chicken or turkey.
|Paleo Beef Recipe-Paleo Meatloaf Recipe|
1 lbs ground beef (Can substitute with ground chicken or turkey)
5 cloves of minced garlic
1 small finely chopped green pepper
1 tsp finely chopped basil
1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
1 tsp finely chopped thyme
½ cup of ground almonds, pecans and or walnuts (mixed together)
ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Make sure combined evenly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30-1hour.
- Grease loaf pan with olive oil and put beef combination in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 75 minutes.
Paleo Steak and Mushroom Onion Gravy Recipe
|Paleo Steak and Mushroom Onion Gravy Recipe|
- 3 (6 ozs sirlion or tenderloin steaks)
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 coconut milk
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Prepare steaks (fry, grill or broil to taste)
- Heat up skillet coated with coconut oil. Bring to high heat and add onions, garlic and mushrooms.
- Remove vegetables from heat and set aside when vegetables tender.
- In skillet add coconut flour stir in coconut milk. Stir until ingredients smooth at high heat. Add in seasoning and reduce heat. Add vegetable to semi-thick roux. Simmer for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Cover cooked steaks with gravy.
Paleo Winter Beef Vegetable Stew Recipe
|Paleo Beef Stew|
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 lbs shoulder roast boneless
- 2 bunches Asparagus, green, bottom 1/3 of stem removed
- 2 lbs. Carrots, peeled, cut oblong or large dice
- 1 lb. Baby Brussels Sprouts, fresh, cleaned or frozen can be used
- 1 lb. Wax Beans, ends snipped
- 2 oz Olive Oil
- 1 each Zest from orange
- 4 oz. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 1 tsp Fresh Oregano
- 1 tsp Fresh Basel
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Beef: Saute cut beef shoulder roast allow to brown
Asparagus: preheat grill or large heavy bottom sauté pan. Rub 2 oz of olive oil on asparagus and season with pinch of salt and pepper. Lay flat on grill or sauté pan until lightly browned. Using long fork or tongs, rotate the asparagus to brown other sides. Usually 2 or 3 minutes per side. The asparagus is done when you can use a fork to cut through. Do not overcook, this will cause asparagus to become stringy. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Carrots: bring 3 qt salted water to a boil, add carrots to water and cook until fork tender, meaning a fork will easily pass through the carrot. Drain the water from the pot and toss 1 oz butter and zest of orange and mix until carrots are coated. Season with pinch of salt and enjoy. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Brussels Sprouts: For Fresh: Bring 3 qt salted water to a boil, cut into the stem of the sprout with a pairing knife to create an X on the bottom, this will allow the stem to cook more evenly. Place sprout in boiling water and allow to cook until bottom of sprout is tender and easily cut with a knife. Preheat a heavy bottom sauté while the sprouts are cooking. Remove sprouts from water and allow all water to drain completely. Add 2 oz oil to sauté pan and add the sprouts, season with salt and pepper while tossing the sprouts around to evenly brown in the pan. If sprouts are too big, you can cut them in half, keep warm until ready to serve.
For Frozen: Bring 3 qt salted water to a boil and drop frozen brussel sprouts into water, these are precooked so you are only thawing them out. Remove from water and sauté as above.
Yellow Wax beans: bring 3 qt salted water to boil, add snipped wax beans to water and allow to cook until fork tender or to your liking of doneness. Remove from water and toss with 1 oz olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Combine all ingredients in large covered pot and at low heat for approximately 1 hour.
Provided: America Secret Recipes - Paleo Beef Recipe
America Secret Recipes / Copycat Restaurant Recipes Visit: Favorite Recipe Secrets
Beef and Spinach Salad
Quick and Easy Paleo Beef Salad Recipe. Optional and nutritious cashews, sesame seeds or pine nuts. May want to consider adding sliced tomatoes. Add foods to taste.
|Paleo Beef Salad Recipe|
- 1 pound washed/drained and chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 pound finely sliced beef
- ½ cup toasted cashews, sesame seeds or pine nuts (optional)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Grounded black pepper and sea salt to taste.
- 1tbs vegetable oil
- In medium saucepan place vegetable oil over medium heat. Stir in ingredients until lightly toasted.
- Mix well.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe:
-In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey
Paleo Pot Roast Recipe
|Paleo Pot Roast Recipe|
2 tablespoons coconut oil
3 lbs rump roast, trimmed
2 celery ribs, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
2 cups beef broth (preservative free)
20 whole peppercorns
1 to 2 whole bay leaves
1/2 tablespoon sea salt
2 carrots, sliced
6-7 cauliflower florets
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup coconut flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Warm coconut oil in Dutch oven; add roast and brown on all sides;
remove to platter. Add celery, onion, garlic, parsley and thyme to
Dutch oven; saute 5 minutes; return roast to Dutch oven.
3. Add broth, peppercorns, bay leaf and sea salt; cover; place in
preheated oven. Cook roast 4 hours; baste every 30 minutes.
4. When done, remove roast and strain stock into bowl; discard
vegetables. Using two forks, shred meat into bite-sized pieces and
return to Dutch oven. Pour strained broth over shredded beef; add
carrots, cauliflower, sea salt. Return to oven and cook for 45
5. Drain and measure stock from Dutch oven. Add enough beef broth
to measure 3 cups and place in saucepan. Whisk in flour; simmer
until thick. Pour over meat and vegetables.
Paleo Steak Kabobs
|Paleo Steak Kabobs|
- 2/3 cup olive Oil
- 1/3 cup lime or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon beef spice rub (preservative free)
- 1 pound lean steak ( 1 inch cubes)
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper To Taste (optional)
- 2 medium zucchini (1 inch rounds)
- 2 red or green peppers (cored and seeded) 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red or white onion (wedged)
- 8 to 12 Bamboo or Metal Skewers. If bamboo skewers are used, soak in water for one hour prior to use to avoid burning during the grilling process.
In bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, spices and garlic to make marinade. Set aside 1/4 cup basting refrigerate. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat and evenly
mix. Cover and place on the bottom level of your refrigerator and
let marinate for at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Place beef on skewers. Save marinade for basting.
- Place the kabobs on a well oiled, preheated char-grill. During the
grilling process turn the kabobs over every 2 minutes and baste the
cooked sides lightly with basting sauce to develop a glaze. Grill
to your desired doneness and lightly season with salt and pepper
before removing from the grill. Remove from fire and garner with lemon or lime halves
Three Secrets of Jerk Cooking:
- Marinating. The longer meat marinates in the seasonings, the more
robust the flavor.
- Slowly grilling meat over a low fire. When cooking at home, meat
can be roasted in a low-temperature oven for one to two hours, then
finished on the grill.
- Wood chips. Adding wood chips to your grill's fire enhances the
flavor. Pimento (allspice) wood boosts authentic jerk flavor. So do
apple wood, mesquite or hickory chips. Soak the chips in water so
they don't burn immediately. Allowing the smoke from the chips to
permeate the meat will create an authentic jerk flavor.
Paleo Marinade Steak Recipe
|Paleo Beef Recipe|
2 tbsp.olive oil
1/2 cup wine vinegar
1 tsp.sea salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp.fresh basil
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp. fresh crushed rosemary
1 clove crushed garlic
1/2 chopped red onion
Combine all ingredients in blender. Marinate meat for 5-6 hours or overnight in refrigerator. Double recipe for large piece of meat. Preparation:
Preheat a skillet or grill to medium high heat. Add a bit of olive or coconut oil and heat until it begins to bubble. Then remove the steak from the refrigerator.
Add the steak to the hot skillet or grill and cook it to perfection. Cook steak as desired and serve.
Paleo Grilled Steak Portobello Gravy Recipe
Paleo grilled steak with Portobello and Onion Gravy. Season and grill steak to desired rare, medium and well-done. Top steak with Paleo friendly gravy. Gravy using olive oil, coconut flour, garlic and Portobello mushroom. It is not craved in stone used any mushroom of choice. Recipe is gluten, grain, soy and dairy free
Paleo Grilled Steak w. Portobello Onion Gravy
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt preservative free
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 cups hot water (as needed)
- 1 white or red onion sliced
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms sliced with stem
- 1 cup chives slices
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Line medium skillet with olive oil and bring to high heat. Stir in coconut flour stir. Gradually add water while stirring making smooth removing lumps. Reduce heat as gravy smoothly thicken. Stir in pepper, seasoning salt and sea salt to taste. Stir in mushrooms, chives, garlic and onions. Simmer at low heat until vegetables become tender.
- Season steak with black pepper, seasoning salt and sea salt to taste.
- Slightly line skillet with olive oil. Bring to high heat and add steak.
- Grill on both side until desire (rare, medium or well done)
- Cooked steak place on serving plate and top with delicious Portobello gravy.
Marinades help prevent beef from drying out during cooking and adds flavor. Marinade beef in the refrigerator. Marinading is an ancient art of tenderizing meat and improving flavor. Acids like vinegar or lemon juice are used in marinade tenderizers. Marinades for flavor vary from spicy, sour, sweet and sour and smoky. Ingredients vary from herbs, spices, vegetables, fruits, wines, soy sauce and a wide range of other ingredients. Basic marinades include vinegar, olive oils, herbs, salt and pepper. The acid attacks and softens the fibrous connective tissue between the muscles, making the muscle less stringy. Acid penetration also flavors the meat. The longer meat is marinaded the more tender and flavored it become.
|Beef Paleo Natural Rubs|
There are dry rubs and paste rubs. Rubs are a blend of seasoning. The blend can vary but generally the blends are coarse pepper (white/black), paprika, garlic powder and variety of herbs. Rubs add flavor, retains moisture (seals juices) and sometimes forms a crust. Paste rubs are held together by moisture (water, oil, soy sauce, worchester sauce or horseradish) and generally will add a crust to the beef or chicken.
Nutritional Benefits of Beef
Benefits of Beef
- Paleo Dinner - Benefits of Beef in 3 ounces of lean beef:
- Proteins builds and maintains muscular body
- Zinc builds and maintains a healthy immune system
- Phosphorus builds and maintains healthy teeth and bones
- Iron carrys oxygen to cells and fights against fatigue
- B-Complex Vitamin - B-2, B-6, riboflavin, and Niacin
|Benefits of Beef|
Paleo Breakfast - Paleo Lunch - Paleo Dinner - Paleo Breads - Paleo Desserts - MORE